1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with My Tracks download?

Last Updated:

1. mordo

mordo Member This Topic's Starter

Droid, 2.2, FRG22D

I've searched in the application forum and here and find no mention of problems with downloading the latest My Tracks build.

I had the previous version working fine. Updated through AppBrain and download and install failed. Either the download hangs after 100% or it never installs. When I cancel the download, it force closes.

Has anyone else experienced the problem or found a solution? I find only one other mention of it in comments on the developer's site.

Cheers,
    mordo

Advertisement
  2. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

I am a huge MT fan.

BUT, I never update to the newest build, I always lag behind an let others test it for me as I cannot afford to have it fail on me :)

anyway, you might see, just to test, if you can download the newest not yet released beta and see if you can load it?

Downloads - mytracks - Project Hosting on Google Code

3. mordo

mordo Member This Topic's Starter

That's a good policy I suppose though I wouldn't have thought the updates the developers send out are consider beta.

I seem to have the same problem with a live wallpaper application too. I wonder if it is the application's problem or something within my OS.

4. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

the updates they send out are NOT beta.. BUT, that does not mean an update will work for everyone. all the time stable updates break things for some, fix things for others. in my case, I always stay on a stable release until I see that everyone is responding it is stable.