1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Problems with new Rezound!Support

1. ACHUNG

ACHUNG New Member

Hey all!
    In order to keep my unlimited plan, I decided to switch to the Rezound from my Incredible before the 28th and it has been absolutely awesome! I love my Rezound, but it has a few problems I was wondering if anyone could figure out!

1) Sometimes my phone loses all network connection just randomly and it takes a few minutes to get connection again. It's not THAT big of a deal, but a slight hassle!

2) My text messaging has had a few problems itself! Sometimes the messages just don't send out and it will end up sending them all at once and my friends will tell me they just got three messages all at once which is pretty weird! Also, there are times when I'll go into my messages and press someone's name and the conversation wont load and the "Loading" with the spinner will just be there. I tried waiting awhile and then going back in but still the same problem! I restart my phone and when i go back, the messages open, but I find that its deleted some previous messages! Super weird IMO! This problem was when I was using the stock messaging app because I just wanted to try it out. I'm using Handcent now and haven't had the second problem yet, but the first problem still occurs!

If anyone can provide any help, that'd be great!

Also, Rezound ROCKS!

Advertisement
    :
  2. DavidInLA

DavidInLA Member

I'm a new owner myself. I returned the phone within the first 7 days because I purchased the Mobile HotSpot and the service was terrible. It would drop ALL THE TIME. It has its good moments and its bad ones. Outside of that, it is a wonderful phone. I really love it.

Good luck with the phone.

I just realized that I didn't mention that I returned it for a new Rezound. There was no difference in the performance. It still dropped the signal from time to time.
  3. Cares

Cares Well-Known Member

Sounds like a network issue rather than your phone...but could possibly be your phone radios.
  4. Jimi Mack

Jimi Mack Member

I have had the same issues with the Rezound. It took me 4 replacements before I received one that was not having data connection issues. I suggest you keep returning it back till they get you one that works. I had gone through 4 Rezounds and two Razr Maxx units before they finally got me a Rezound that is now working flawlessly,
  5. DavidInLA

DavidInLA Member

I don't know if I have the tenacity to go through that many phones. Kudos to you Sir!

So being that you went through so many, do you notice anything different about the last one?

Firmware or software numbers or kernel numbers or backplate? Probably not eh?
  6. Jimi Mack

Jimi Mack Member

No sorry to say nothing is any different than the other 4 units with the exception that this one does work. Trust me the Verizon reps could not believe how many bad units I had been sent. I even stopped by the local V Store just to have them document what was going on that it was not user error, as they always try to claim.