• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problems with new SPL

ThaDroid

Mar 14, 2009
I was wondering if anyone is having problem updating to the new spl i have tried to update to it 8 times already and each time it brings my phone to tha G1 screen and stays

has this happen to anyone else if so any clues as to what i can do to fix this problem thank you for your time

I was wondering if anyone is having problem updating to the new spl i have tried to update to it 8 times already and each time it brings my phone to tha G1 screen and stays

has this happen to anyone else if so any clues as to what i can do to fix this problem thank you for your time

that is supposed to happen... because of the way it is setup you have to reinstall so now you have to reflash or restore using nandroid,.... and you'll be good to go.......

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones