Problems with NFXHero2.2

Last Updated:

1. Captain01

Captain01 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am running NFXHero2.2 and I am starting to get a bunch of reboots of the phone. It seems to like to reboot when I receive a text message. Not all the time just some of the time. It also will not let me connect it to any computer. As soon as the cable is connected it goes into a boot loop. Any suggestions as to how to fix this? Someone said they thought it sounded like the JIT was turned on. I never turned it on. Is this something that is already running with this rom? Thanks for the help.

Advertisement
  2. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

I believe nfinite has JIT turned off unless you went into gscripts and turned it on

3. Captain01

I didn't turn it on. I have isolated the reboot to when I get a text message from one contact. Everytime I get a text from him it reboots. Would it make a different if it was the odex or the deodex version? Cant remember which one I flashed.

4. johnny124

johnny124 Well-Known Member

Backup, clear, wipe, re-flash should fix it.:D

5. Captain01

Well I tried wiping it and reflashing and that didn't work. So I went back to Fresh and that didn't solve the problem. It has spread to other contacts. I thought it might be handcent. Not sure why that would not let me connect to a PC. Anyway, I uninstalled handcent and installed Chomp. That didn't work. Today, It froze and rebooted about 5 times in a row without me doing anything. I finally pulled the battery and did a nandroid back to the stock rom. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? I really would like to be able to flash Fresh or NFX but my phone turns to crap with those installed. Any help here would be appreciated.

6. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

Make sure you wipe everything, data, Davlik cache and cache and then flash his new one [ROM] NFX Sprint 2.31.651.7 STOCK Deoxed/Odex Updated:9/27/2010 - xda-developers Deoxed