Problems with Recurring Appointments in ExchangeGeneral

Last Updated:

1. andy88488

andy88488 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just got my Incredible, and in general I am very happy. I do have one problem. I have several recurring appointments set up in Exchange, and the HTC calendar app doesn't seem to be able to edit or delete instances of the recurring appointments.

When I have tried to edit or delete an instance of a recurring appointment, I get errors in Activesync, and the Incredible stops syncing Calendar items. The only thing that I found that fixed this was to delete my Activesync relationship and remove all of the Exchange data from the phone. When I recreated the Activesync relationship, everything worked again.

Can someone either give me some tips to make this work with the HTC calendar or point me to another Calendar app which will allow me to edit instances of recurring appointments? If I can't do this, it seriously compromises my ability to use this phone as my PDA.

Btw, my version of Exchange is 2003, SP2.

Thanks for your help!!!

Andy

Advertisement
  2. Millinium

Millinium Well-Known Member

I can edit my recurring events. I just use a long press on the actual event and then it asks me if I want to edit a single or the whole occurance. I'm using the HTC calendar as well.

3. andy88488

andy88488 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well, maybe it would have been more accurate to say that the Incredible will let me edit the single occurance, but then fails when it tries to sync back to the Exchange Server.

How is your syncing the change back to the Exchange calendar?

4. jfunk

jfunk Well-Known Member