• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems with S3 blocking mode timer.

I just discovered blocking mode, and really want to use it so that I can get a good night's sleep without any emails or phone calls coming through. However, I'm not sure that the timer setting for it is working properly.

I set the timer for a minute apart, to test it out, but after the time had expired, the blocking mode didn't disable... This could obviously prove to be a bit of a problem once I wake up and no one can contact me.

I've restarted the phone, but this hasn't solved it, does anyone know a way to fix this problem? I'm still actually unsure as to it being set up. I leave blocking mode off after having set the time for it to activate to be between midnight and 7am, but it doesn't activate after the set time, either.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones