• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

problems with sms sending

shezzy

Android Enthusiast
Aug 2, 2012
Hi , I have problems some times with this phone sending texts. It will fail and I will have to restart my phone and manually resend to get it to go thru. Sometimes I do update PRL etc and it might help but not always. Any one have this issue?

Am I the only one with this problem? I've gone back to volt because I'm sick of my texts failing and having to restart the phone when it does. I've tried ##72786# , update profile/prl and eventually it just goes back to doing the same thing. I don't have this problem on any other phones I own.

Upvote 0
I had the elite and while I had numerous issues with it, I didn't start having the SMS issue until I switched to the HTC 626. I have to constantly try and resend the message, sometimes it'll work. Boost mobile says it's a device issue. They haven't been any help. Idk what's going on, but I wanted to let u know that you weren't the only one

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones