Problems with SNESOIDSupport

Last Updated:

1. venezia

venezia Member This Topic's Starter

I gotta be honest and start by saying that I'm not sure this is where I should post this, so if somebody could PM me and let me know if I shouldn't be posting this here, tell me where to post it please.

I downloaded SNESoid lite last night to my droid, but none of the roms that I downloaded from Doperoms.com will work, they all either say Forbidden, or the download was unsuccesful. I'm not sure if I need to be downloading them directly to my droid, or if I need to download them on my computer and then put them on my droid, or if quite simply put it's just not gonna work.

When the SNESoid lite wasn't working properly I decided maybe it was because it was the free version, so I paid the money to get the full version but it still isn't working properly.

I've got about 9 hours left to refund it, so if it's not working I wanna get it refunded by then.

any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

I suggest you refund it now because if we can get it to work on SNESoid Lite, it will work on SNESoid Full; no reason to risk your money right now.

I've heard from many members that SNESoid is very picky about which ROMs is accepts. Try to find a different source perhaps.

3. ProlificZ21

ProlificZ21 New Member

I have the latest version and all the roms work make sure you have the latest version or go to another site for the games

4. venezia

venezia Member This Topic's Starter

What site are you going to?

and like I said before...do I need to hook my droid into my computer, or can I download directly to it by viewing the webpage with the droid?

[Edit] I got it to work, had to do it from my computer and drag and drop, idk if that's standard but it worked for me.

thanks for all the help guys!