Problems with Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V after ICS updateGeneral

Last Updated:

1. pinklollipops

pinklollipops New Member

Hi I'm a Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V user and I've been encountering problems after new software update (ICS? 4.0.4.?) but I'm not sure if that's the main cause for the problems.

1. I can't connect my phone to my laptop via USB cable. I think I could connect to it for a few days after the update, but I don't know what I did to it and my laptop stopped detecting my phone. It happens on my sister's laptop too. The phone shows up but when I try to delete stuff it says my phone is disconnected. I make sure i connect properly every time. When I check PC companion it says they are not able to connect as well.

2. Another issue is the free memory space in my SD card dropped from 200+ MB to 0.00B after the update, I seriously have no idea what happened cause I didn't download anything into my phone/ install anything. And my browser crashes a lot too. Oh and another thing is a lot of the album arts of the music in my phone disappeared. (Sorry it's so trivial, but it bothers me :frown: but then again it might be a glitch)

3. Oh yeah this last one is a question. How do I put things back into my phone again if I were to factory data reset my phone? Things like bookmarks/saved pages in the browser; content downloaded using app; notes I created using a note-creating app; and also the pictures and music I put in my phone. Do I have to manually save/copy things down or is there a shortcut?

Yupp, that's it, sorry for being long-winded and troublesome. I really don't know if it's because of the update, but I've certainly regretted updating my phone sigh. Please really do help me, I'm quite desperate, so thanks in advance! :D

Advertisement
  2. maktan03

maktan03 New Member

moderator can you please help us. I also encounter the problem on memory card. after I update my xperia neo v from android 2.3.4 to android 4.0.4 my sd card space dropped to 0.00b

please help us to solve this problem

-maktan