1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

problems with spell check auto corection featuresGeneral

1. ericDylan

ericDylan Well-Known Member

it usually works great.

i woke up after a nap this afternoon (you know, after coloring but before recess :rolleyes: ) ... and i had received a text and i went to reply and my auto correct didnt know the word 'you' 'eat' and a few others and i am sure there are many more i will find. i do not know how to fix it. i guess i will just have to work through it and add the words it doesnt know.

but also if i type 'lol' then by default 'LOL' will come up if i press space unless i manually go up and select 'lol' in the little word list predict thing <--yes, that is the actual HTC given name :D, this is also the case for many other words and if i add the word to the dictionary it still might not use it automatically. even if i spell it right and it is in the list it may use another word when i press space

it is really making me mad. and it is the first problem i have experienced with
    it.

has anyone else had this problem?

Advertisement
  2. ericDylan

ericDylan Well-Known Member

wow ... i feel dumb ... but the keyboard language had been set to spanish .. im just happy it is fixed :)
  3. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

Yo quiero Taco Bell ... thats all I could think of when I read your post. Glad you got it fixed.