• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problems with syncing Exchange Calendar

I am having a huge issue with my exchange account. For some reason, it will not sync my calendar. When it tries, this error happens: the application email process com.android.email. When I stop it fro syncing, I don't get the error anymore. I also downloaded Touchdown and everything works with no problems. The thing is, I use both google and exchange for work and need them to both be on the same calendar. The google accounts work fine on the calendar, but it just refuses to work with the exchange calendar. I've a few calendars to see if I get both google and the exchange account to work, but nothing has so far. Any ideas?

I've got the same issue. I need to sync with my work Exchange calendar and it syncs from my work computer to my phone, but not in the other direction. I've called Verizon and there's no help there. I've emailed Motorola and two days later they're still "working on it". Somebody better get this solved quickly, because syncing a phone and work calendar is about as basic a function as you can imagine for a smart phone, and there's no excuse for it not working perfectly right out of the box at this point in the game. Palm was doing this in 1999.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones