Problems with TextingSupport

Last Updated:

1. Ironsteal

Ironsteal New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey Guys,
    I got a Milestone at about Christmas time and have loved it, but now I have one slight issue with it. I can't send a text message, and whenever I attempt to send a message, it simply comes back saying "Message Not Sent". It is highly frustrating.

I have been into the Phone Information, under Testing, and it says that my GSM Disconnects is inactive, and the fail is because No Error. This is frustrating and I have no idea how to fix the Problem.

This is my last resort before I call my service provider and see what I can do, and I would much rather solve this myself.

Any help would be highly appreciated,
    Ironsteal :confused:

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

I think you may be missing the SMS Center settings.

Go to Phone and type in: *#*#4636#*#* and go into Phone Information. and there is a setting to enter the SMSC. You need to first call your provider and get the number from them.

3. LDampha

LDampha New Member

I have tried *#*#4636#*#* dialler and entered smsc +2209900010 click update but its giving me update error. So please help me because really frustrated now i dont know what to do next.

4. TommyClem100

TommyClem100 New Member

I have same problem with my slot one, immediately I dial *#*#4636#*#* my slot one deactivated

5. TommyClem100

TommyClem100 New Member

Pls help me