• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems with the Android Market??

SayItAintSo!

Sep 28, 2010
There is a Google maps update but the it gets stuck on download and i get "download failed" in my notifications. I got this yesterday too while trying to download some apps. It went away when i rebooted the phone. But today, it looks bad. Can anyone confirm this? Hopefully its not isolated to my phone :(

I cant seem to download any apps. I got it today, and I was able to download 3-4 apps, then once I tried the google maps update, it just sits there and says downloading. Ever since then, I cant seem to get any apps to download, they all just sit on downloading..

Mine did the same..gave up on the google maps update..took a long time to sownload but eventually did. I always use a wifi network so usually downloads are quick. But today i am out, so using the 3g network...could be slow becuase of that. Also i read some where that if you clear the cache of the market app it works okay..to access the cache go to settings| applications | manage applications|browse to the market, click and clear cache. give that a try and see it it works..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones