Problems with twitter appzSupport

Last Updated: 2011-04-21 17:23:57
  1. scaz

scaz Active Member

Recently I cant access twitter on my pulse, i have tried several programs twitdroid, swift, tweetcaster and all will not update with 3g connection it alwasy comes back with error connection too twitter.com.

My mate has a hero and he can access twitter at the same time over 3g and i can get facebook updates.

is there a solution to solving this asides throwing the phone at the wall which i want too do

by the way if i goto use wifi at home etc i can get access too twitter not sure if this is of any use

Advertisement
  2. spoke

spoke Member

I have the same problem with Twidroid & Tweetcaster but following a suggestion from another forum I now use Twidgit Lite which seems to work fine on 3G.

HTH
  3. muscleman

muscleman Member

Hi guys, that sounds strange, i can use twitter on my pulse without any problrms, maybe you have installed a app which has changed a setting on the phone that stops it from working. I would reset it and try it then, mind you that means syncing all your stuff which i know is a pain.
  4. jazzycat

jazzycat Member

I have been trying to get twitter and cannot on my pulse mini. I have downloaded various apps and even tried going into a tmobile shop to ask for help - they refused.
    I am getting really frustrated as i need to use twitter when traveling, but at the moment am stuck with using it at home.
    I am new to using an android phone so am still a bit in the dark about jargon!
    Any help is welcome!!!!!!