problems with widgets vanishing

Last Updated:

1. adz63

adz63 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ok some of the widgets i have , arti fancy contacts , a clock and a weather widget vanish off phone if the phone has turned off with no option to add it again via add>widgets etc it says on screen problem loading .. i have to uninstall and re-install to get em again , the only place they are is in manage apps .. how can i get thw widgets to stay there after my phone is switched off n on with out having to uninstall and download again

Advertisement
  2. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

I'm not really sure, but I do remember reading something about widgets not working. Are you using apps2sd for those widgets by any chance?

3. adz63

adz63 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

no m8 all my apps widgets are still going to phone as i have space left

4. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Are you using Launcher Pro as your home? I've seen a message similar to that when using LP, but I didn't have to reinstall the widget, just re-place it. But if you are using LP it might be worth a try to uninstall and reinstall it.

My first thought was the same as Xryo's, that the widget is apps2sd. I don't mean to question you, and certainly mean no offense, but have you actually looked at each widget to see where they are? I wonder if there is a setting somewhere that's sending the widgets to the SD card without your knowledge.