Problems With WIFI

Last Updated:

1. MILD

MILD New Member This Topic's Starter

I have had my Desire for at least a couple of months now and it has been working a treat with my home WIFI set up.

Or at least it was working. For the last few days the phone will not sync with email, facebook or my weather widget and I can not browse the internet with my phone.

No settings have changed either with the phone or with the network and everything else is working as it should. The phone apparently has excellent wifi signal strength.

I have tried turning the phone off and on, tried turning airplane mode on and off, tried forgetting the connection and reentering the details and am pretty much out of ideas. My wife's iPhone is not having any problems and working fine.

Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. realseawolf

realseawolf Member

If you internal memory free space is below 15 MB it will prevent it from syncing.

If this is the case you will have a free space warning notification icon.
    You can free up space by uninstalling large apps like Google Earth, applications you don't use or uninstalling updates for some built in applications.

3. MILD

MILD New Member This Topic's Starter

Internal memory isn't a problem.

The connection issues cleared up, but now it's back again! My wifi icon is showing a good connection but nothing will update and the phone won't connect to the internet.

Any ideas?