• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help problems with yahoo mail syncing

luvevo

Lurker
Jun 30, 2010
Hi,
I am a new Evo user, and am learning as I go. I have a blackberry curve 8320 from VZW and got an Evo a couple of weeks back...checking it for the 1st 30 days to see if I really want to switch..So far I love the phone, but have noticed one thing. Initially when i sent emails to myself (yahoo account) from my pc it would come almost instantly and simultaneously to both my blackberry and evo. But, i noticed evo has been lagging behind since yesterday..when i sent test emails to myself (yahoo), it comes instantly in my BB, but has a 20min delay before the LED flashes in Evo. I need my email notifications stat, because I am on the go and get high priority emails pretty regularly which I'd like to be notified before I manually check the htc mail app and the yahoo account. Is there any setting or something that I am missing? Help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones