Process android.process.acore is not responding!Support

Last Updated:

1. ivanpk

ivanpk Active Member

Hi,
    Every so often I unlock my droid and this pops up. If I hit force close it reboots the home screen, if I hit wait it goes away and nothing seems to be wrong. What is causing this?
    Could it be a widget? I use the status bar widget, facebook widget, a battery life widget, CNN widget, scoreboard widget, and a small weather widget.

Anyone else get this?

Advertisement
  2. Grecho

Grecho Well-Known Member

I have been having the same problem here also, it started after i installed home++
  3. Jdogg

Jdogg New Member

Mine started doing the same thing after installed home++, i uninstalled and it still does it.
  4. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

Are any/all of you using the app Any Cut?
  5. Jon Nale

Jon Nale Well-Known Member

This happens to me all the time, and I also use Home++.

I think it is a Home++ thing, but if you simply hit Ignore, it is as if there is no problem
  6. Jdogg

Jdogg New Member

It only happens to me when there is an incoming call, the if i hit ignore the phone rings until i pull the battery, if i hit force close it just goes to the home screen. there are never any missed calls in the log, but i do get voice mails.

i am not using any cut
  7. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

Several forums link the issue to bad shortcuts (typically when using Any Cut), and/or corrupt contact information ... either within a shortcut or in the Contact's information itself. You guys can take it from here ... but you might want to see if there's a certain contact or shortcut that is causing the issue.
    BoulderAndroidFan likes this.
  8. Jdogg

Jdogg New Member

out of all the times this has happened, 1/2 the calls i get are not saved in my contacts, 1/2 are.

it ONLY happens when I'm receiving a call.

for what its worth my droid is OC'd to 900mhz, and has been since the rom was released with no problems until i installed home++. I didnt like home++ and uninstalled it the same day.. this was at least a week ago.
  9. Grecho

Grecho Well-Known Member

for me it happens when i get a text message.... and it really interferes with them also, sending many repeats and receiving many repeats... also it will delay text messages but if i restart the phone it will send them right away

oh and not using any cut
  10. BoulderAndroidFan

BoulderAndroidFan Well-Known Member

I'm using anycut. I'll try unintstalling and see if that works.

Thanks!
  11. The_Heretic

The_Heretic New Member

Similar problem, but with the Calender.

"The process com.andriod.calender has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

I'm betting this is related to a contact issue. (don't have anycut)