• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help processcom.htc.android.mail plus others

berdiallie

Lurker
Nov 3, 2012
Getting this error on my phone along with, processcom.htc.loggers, and processcom.facebook.katana.....please help I'm truely an htc lover however these have pretty much made my phone not work for anything but for calls ... Can't even get into text messages..... whatever the loggers thing is on the phone is stopping me from moving items onto my memory card and my phone also keeps saying that storage is full...I've tried to clear cache and data on all apps that I can (which btw I only have 4 apps downloaded left that I didnt delete ) and it wont clear neither and the loggers force close comes up..... Please help!!!! Thank you

Getting this error on my phone along with, processcom.htc.loggers, and processcom.facebook.katana.....please help I'm truely an htc lover however these have pretty much made my phone not work for anything but for calls ... Can't even get into text messages..... whatever the loggers thing is on the phone is stopping me from moving items onto my memory card and my phone also keeps saying that storage is full...I've tried to clear cache and data on all apps that I can (which btw I only have 4 apps downloaded left that I didnt delete ) and it wont clear neither and the loggers force close comes up..... Please help!!!! Thank you

welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!
have you tried a soft reset? power off the phone (make sure fastboot is disabled, settings>apps>uncheck fastboot), wait 30 sec's and then reboot.

and it could be that your memory is getting full. have you ever thought about rooting it? there
ways to get around this. but that will be up to you.

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
Welcome berdiallie!
That "loggers" apk was something unfamiliar to me so I researched it for you and found this about it:
Pocketables – Huge security vulnerability found in HTC EVO devices

I would suggest 1 of 3 things...1--a factory reset (you will lose all your data), 2.---check for, and install updates, (not recommended if you desire to root later), 3.-- as Ocn suggested, root it...

An explanation of rooting is here: (don't let it scare you tho :) )
http://androidforums.com/faqs/443432-what-root-being-rooted-mean.html

Also if you desire, you can read thru this guide on how to root:
http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-all...-rooting-gingerbread-2-3-5-dummies-guide.html

Just read thru it a couple times and if you want to, we can help you thru it :D
After rooting, your internal memory issues and "out of storage space" issues can be no more.

The choice is yours and whatever you choose, we can help out :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones