Product registrationGeneral

Last Updated:

1. siggy1964

siggy1964 Well-Known Member

I can't seem to register my Infinity on the Asus website. I've tried using O and 0 but it says they are both wrong. I sent them an email but was wondering if any of you have had the same experience.

Advertisement
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

no issue with it. i did it with the prime. but i have not registered my infinty. for me i have Best Buys geek squad protection so i see no need to.

are you doing this on your pc or infinity?
  3. siggy1964

On my Infinity.
  4. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

I have the same problem. I have tried multiple times on multiple PCs, Tablets, phones etc. I had the same problem with the Prime and when I emailed them they said to pay attention to the 0 and o (why they use both is beyond me), which of course I had done a million times, but this time it went through. My guess is when they emailed me they also added my serial to the database. I haven't even bothered emailing them yet this time.
  5. pfs78

pfs78 Active Member

Make sure your using the serial number on the tablet and not on the side of the dock, that is the problem I had.

Confirm the number your typing matches Settings > About Tablet > Status

The actual serial number is in there

Paul
  6. siggy1964

Asus finally got back with me. The first one was the letter O and the second one was the number zero. It's registered now. Thanks guys.
  7. pfs78

pfs78 Active Member

Cool! :)