Productivity AppsSupport

1. Tatertot88

Tatertot88 Member

Hi everyone.

I'm new to Android technology. I recently won a Kindle Fire in a contest. I was disappointed to learn that there are so many apps that are unavailable in the Amazon App store. I've been a used of the program Producteev on my Mac for over a year now. I really wanted to install it on my Fire. Alas, Amazon does not have it in their store.

I've learned a lot over the past few days about rooting and sideloading. I do not trust myself in rooting my device. I'd rather just sideload the non-amazon apps.

In short, would anyone be willing to get a hold of the Producteev .apk files for me? I haven't been able to find them on file sharing sites and I have my hesitations in trusting those sites anyway.

I would greatly appreciate this. Thank you.

Advertisement
    :
  2. grvthang

grvthang Well-Known Member

Did you try 1mobile.com? I found right away.
    Look for the thread that says "How to Install any app on the kindle fire", or something like that - it shows you a number of resources for apps.
  3. swynfor

swynfor Member

I agree with you, I don't trust sites like 4shared etc. either. I've been able to find most apps I wanted through several sites that are, in my experience, pretty legit. I used freewarelovers.com, slideme, and mobihand. You can also find DL links from some developers websites. Two other sites I know of but haven't used yet (mostly because I can't find what I'm looking for) are getjar and aproov. Hope these help!

Just an update, I found a great office suite at Amazon's AppStore that lets you edit and create documents it's called Kingsoft Office.