Profile with dynamic status icons?

Last Updated:

1. ewingr

ewingr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I haven't sprung for a profile app yet, considering Locale and Setting Profiles.

Anyone know if there is one available that has a lot of functionality, as well as a dynamic icon that will display what profile is active?

Advertisement
  2. harryzwd

harryzwd Well-Known Member

i think i'm looking for the same thing. is there any app that combines all the types of notification and let you edit them all in one place.

i think its strange that in order to set notifications for messages you have to be "in" messages. then if you select vibrate or a certain ringtone...is that the notification you will get when you set the phone to vibrate...etc.??

i have my phone on vibrate right now and texts will come in...the phone will vibrate AND play a tone. if i set the notification tone to silent...then take the phone off of vibrate...the notification tone still shows as silent, and if i set it to a tone...once i put the phone back on vibrate it will play a tone again?!!?

"profiles" on my blackberry made setting notifications for different profiles a snap - there must be something like this for android devices...right??

3. ewingr

ewingr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Not looking like anyone knows of anything yet. Maybe we should have posted the question in Favorite Apps thread.