Program Like World Tour, but Not...

1. jdawg0024

jdawg0024 Well-Known Member

World Tour is a program that changes your home wallpaper every 10,15,20,30 or 60 minutes. (depending on what you choose). It grabs a snapshot from a webcam from around the world to make as your home wallpaper. The problem with this (well at least for me) it uses a ton of battery pulling from the web, also the pics are not in high enough resolution for me. Is there a similar program that will do the same but pull from a folder from your SD Card. I get tired of having the same old wallpaper all the time, but hate changing it my self. (Got use to this feature on Windows 7)

Advertisement
  2. djkleric

djkleric Well-Known Member

Have you checked out Backgounds? It is a great app for backgrounds. You can search for the wallpapers you like and save them to the sd and also favorite them. It will change your wallpaper according to your preferences. Not sure if it pulls it off of sd or web, but when I was using it, it didnt seem to take too much battery.
  3. jdawg0024

jdawg0024 Well-Known Member

I did have backgrounds installed, didnt know that it did that... I am assuming that you are talking about the slideshow feature in that program.. I believe it grabs them from the web. I also cant find out how to tell it which wallpapers I would like it to grab.