project elite v 2!

RRS Poll - Please Rate this ROM only if you have flashed it.

1. 5 Star ROM Rating: Elite

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. 4 Star ROM Rating: Outstanding

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. 3 Star ROM Rating: Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2 Star ROM Rating: Not Ready for Primetime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 Star ROM Rating: Not Usable

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Last Updated:

1. digdug1

digdug1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. djkeller3

djkeller3 Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if the BlacknBold Theme with Black Market will work with this version. I have Project Elite v1 right now with the BnB theme/black market, and this is the very best setup I've ever had on my Droid.

3. SoDroid

SoDroid Well-Known Member

I'm running v2 and its the best my phone has every ran. Its just so damn fast I keep playing with it and killing the battery. I'm a huge black and bold fan too. I used rEvolution instead and it looks really good! An update is coming for it tomorrow or the next day. You gotta try v2, only rom I've run that has kept me satisfied with the interactive governor setting over performance. I hate any lag.

4. digdug1

digdug1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i like this rom as well but rignt now i am loving lfy 1.7! all heat issues from prior versions are gone now and i am getting the best battery life my phone has ever gotten.

5. djkeller3

I really love the BlacknBold theme with Black Market, so I'm going to wait to flash this until BnB w/Black Market is available. I can't wait!

6. edgeupgx

edgeupgx Well-Known Member

This thing claims to have the droid X player with divx/avi support but I am unable to play either of those types of files with this.

7. actngrezy

actngrezy Member

Dark Edge for frg22d apparently works well with project elite version 2 also. Just wanted to throw that out there.
    I will be posting a full post on this site for version 3. Sorry about not havign a full post for version 2.
    Thanks for all the support!

SoDroid likes this.
  8. djkeller3

Flashed this ROM a few days ago... SMOOTH!!!! Nice changes. Evolution theme looks real nice, and I'm gonna stop being a ROM-WHORE and stick with Project Elite until it's time to upgrade... which may be a while, because frankly, my Droid 1 does everything I need it to do with no problems, no wait, no hassles.

9. twistedlim

twistedlim Well-Known Member

So far a very good rom. Fast, stable, and easy on the eyes. It loads up a bit slower than some of my other recent roms but that could be my phone or my install. Nice job!