• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Project Fi Rebates the discount for Nexus 6

Kappy79

Nov 1, 2009
I purchased my Nexus 6 on Thursday (5/29) as part of my Project Fi sign-up process. After I saw the news that the N6 was discounted by $150, I checked my gmail and found an email from Fi that said:

"You're receiving a $150 credit"

We hope you've enjoyed being a part of Project Fi so far, and we think you'll enjoy hearing that a $150 credit is coming to your next statement.

You're receiving this credit because we've discounted our price on the Nexus 6 for a limited time. We didn't want you to miss out on this, even though you already purchased a Nexus 6 from us.

There's no need to request your credit; it will just appear automatically on your next statement. If you have questions, give us a call at 1-844-TALK-2-FI to talk to a Fi Expert.

Thanks again for being part of Project Fi from the beginning.

-- Project Fi team

Good news for all you new Nexus 6 Project Fi folks.

Reactions: codesplice

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones