Project INF

Last Updated:

1. Crazy_J

Crazy_J Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been playing the game on my Droid for a few days now and have become addicted to it. Project INF is a look down online shooter with three classes of characters and two forms of gameplay, capture the flag or team deathmatch. Its free on android market. Any players here on this forum? I definitely recommend this game for everyone with a Droid that likes shooter games.

Advertisement
  2. radikal

radikal Well-Known Member

maybe I will start playing... i write for a site and need review apps so this could be a candidate :) thanks

3. Crazy_J

No problem, it doesn't seem to be all that well known yet so I figured this would be a good site to get the word out.

4. radikal

radikal Well-Known Member

well the idea of mass multiplayer on android isn't well known of heard of yet, they are getting there, after hiring the ex EA guy... they are getting there. maybe at google IO we see a focus on gaming...

please port canabalt!

5. Crazy_J

When you get and try it let people here know what u think. I've seen 24 people battling it out in one battle. Some maps are pretty big....

6. milrtime83

milrtime83 Well-Known Member

I like the game. It reminds me of an old computer game I used to play called "Infantry." I think that one is still available at station.sony.com.

The main tip that I accidentally figured out one day is that if you just walk towards someone or are following them you will keep shooting at them. I didn't know that for quite a while and would just click on someone and stand there shooting until they got out of range and then find someone else to shoot.