Prolems answering callsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Russki

Russki Member This Topic's Starter

Does any one have problems answering phone call?
    When I pull my phone out of my pocket 75% time my hand touches return or home pad and kicks screen out of call display. So I hear my phone ring but can't answer it as I'm in home screen or it just cancels my call. I thought it was something to do with the signal, but I tested it in present of Rogers sale rep and he was surprised that HOME and RETURN buttons can be activated in ringing mode.
    Cheers

Advertisement
  2. murius

murius New Member

Mine does not do that when I hit the home key or Return key. If I press and hold return key and then select 'go to home without ending call' then I am stuck where the phone is still ringing and I can't answer it or go back to phone to answer it, this never happens by accident... I was just testing to answer your question.

I DO run into problems where if I start a heavy app like a big game and a call starts coming then I might end up in the home screen, hear the phone ringing but be unable to pickup.

3. murius

murius New Member

Just realized, if I hit the back button it sometimes rejects calls, sometimes asks if it should go to home screen without ending calls.... so this explains why I sometimes end up missing calls just as I take it out of my pocket!!!

4. Russki

Russki Member This Topic's Starter

After performing factory reset of my phone (as was suggested by Rogers thech support) it seems the problem went away, NOT. These heat sensor pads are driving me nuts.

5. loustar0480

loustar0480 Member

I have the same problem. Amongst others! If I find a resolution I'll post...
    Lou