Proof that the HTC Evo 2.1 android is NOT modded

Last Updated:

1. RiverOfIce

RiverOfIce Banned This Topic's Starter

If anyone follows the drama on this forums, they know I got probation for arguing another member about where the HTC evo android 2.1 was modded or not. He said it was modded, I said it was not. Well. Here is something funny, if the HTC evo is modded so is the htc increible, because it shows hardware configurations for wimax. YouTube - HTC Droid Incredible has 4G?! (guy is clueless about what it is) This is a huge problem for the modded group. How can the HTC evo have a moddied android, but appears to be the same on the htc incredible? The simple answer is that HTC is just supporting wimax in what ever they produce, same will be with lte when it is available. Doing some googling around rosie utility seems to be the sense utility that interacts with android. Does anyone know for sure what rosie is and can confirm this for me?

Advertisement
  2. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

That is also on my Sprint HTC hero. and the Motorola Droid etc etc. I believe it has to do with the HTC Sense, it is your launcher. As read off a german site.

TS

3. NSXLA

NSXLA Well-Known Member

awww man i got all excited thinking this phone might release on Sprint next! BOOOOO!

4. drksilenc

drksilenc Well-Known Member

why? evo is a better all around phone

5. rockman1117

rockman1117 Well-Known Member

Some prefer the smaller device footprint...

6. NSXLA

NSXLA Well-Known Member

I am certain Sprint was banking on having the Nexus 1 on board, a smaller android unit, along the Evo, Oh well. (off topic)

7. cooper1010

cooper1010 Well-Known Member

he's gone. you're here. you win.