• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Properly Explain to me what i can do. MS500/F6

So i bought a few phones from a girl and one of them was this Optimus F6 for MetroPCS. Upon attempting to charge it it would stay on the LG Screen and do nothing for hours. So once i got home from work i decided to plug it into the computer and the LG Mobile Update Tool automatically accepted the phone and updated it to the latest KDZ which is 12b. The Phone the booted up just fine and was functional. So i left it alone and Put it up for sale on Craigslist. Upon doing so many people kept asking me if it would really truly work because a lot of people have said that yeah the OS is fine now but as soon as you connect to the internet it will become a paperweight again. So i connected it to the internet. It started to accept updates from Google Play and after i dont know how many updates it crashed and now has a Boot Loop through the MetroPCS Logo. I have tried the LG update Tool over and over again only to get stuck at 4%. Tried the KDZ Update Tool that can be found throughout the internet and i get a Param 100/64 error constantly. I dont thnk the eMMC fried because i can login to Download Mode just fine as well as Emergency Mode and i can factory Reset the Data just fine. Any tips or help? maybe someone can point me to the proper partitioning software or a sideload method for twrp recovery?

I just want this phone running to get rid of it. I paid for the unlock for it and i bricked it with updates. kind of upset.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones