1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Proscan PLT7044K Tablet Help

1. Monkey42

Monkey42 New Member

Hello, I am not sure if I am in the right place but I need help. I purchased the Proscan PLT7044K tablet for my daughter this past week and when she is using it the tablet keeps locking up and the screen is a bunch of pictures that are scrambled together. This has happened on three different occasions and she is not doing the same thing to give her the error. There is no error code that shows or anything either. We just opened the box when we got, charged it, read the directions and began using it. Is there something we missed or something we need to do to help prevent this issue like an update or firm ware or something.

We are new users to the table and not sure on what to do. The specs on the box say 7 inch internet tablet tactile internet 7po
    1.2 GH processor- rockchip 2906 super 30gpu
    4GB flash memory
    512 MB ddr3 ram
    4.1 android jelly bean
    came with the case and a keyboard

Also, she is not able to get internet access from our wireless router in our house to her bedroom, we can get all other wireless devices such as my new Nook tablet and laptop devices connected in her room to the wi-fi. The WI-FI is 802.11 B/G/N Ethernet Lan RJ45 by usb dongle

This also has a 30 G sensor and is compatable with window xp, vista, 7 in mass storage mode.

If you have any ideas about what could be causing these issues we would appreciate any help you could provide.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Hi Monkey42 welcome to Android Forums.

From what you're describing with the locking up and scrambled screen, it very much sounds to me like it's faulty and defective. I'd be almost certain it's not a software problem. As you've only just bought it, suggest you RMA it for a replacement or refund.