Proscan tablet PLT7035-PL

Last Updated:

1. starry4

starry4 New Member

I bought 2 of these tablets as presents and wanted to make sure the worked and set up the basics. Well everytime I try to go to the intrenet I get a message "webpage not available" or "no data connection" can someone please help? :confused:

Advertisement
  2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Hi Starry4 and welcome to Android Forums!

One thing you haven't told us is HOW you're trying to get online. Do you have a wifi network to log into? Unless your tablet has built-in mobile network connectivity - which I doubt - you will have to log into a wifi network... either a wireless home network or a public wifi network at a restaurant or coffee shop. If you have a wifi network and need help accessing it on the tablet, let me know :)
    starry4 likes this.
  3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello and welcome to Android Forums.

Glad to have ya!
    Happy Holidays. :santaclaus:
  4. starry4

starry4 New Member

solved the wifi problem, just as you said..Had to sign in to network. Now I'm having problems with some downloads. I believe it's the install pkg, any suggestions or is there another install package I can download?

Happy New Year!!
  5. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums :D

Glad to hear we could solve the issue you were having. By chance what are you trying to download that you are having trouble with, and is it an apk file because if it's a pkg then that is the wrong file type to install something onto your device. Maybe you could describe the problem you are having a little more clear so i can better assist you :)

Thanks for joining!
  6. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Welcome aboard :)

DS