protection that works with docking station

Last Updated:

1. Glorya

Glorya New Member This Topic's Starter

I simply love my docking station for my DROID.:D
    BUT I also want to protect my fone while on the go from any accidents
    so I also want a protective case for it.;)
    The case I bought won't let me put it in the docking station in the case.
    :confused:IS there any fone protection that will allow me to put it in the station without having to take it out of the every time???:confused:
    I would think this would make the case not stay on so well from repeatedly taking it off and putting it back on.:(
    The case I bought, unfortunately, did not come with screen protection like I thought it would. :(It's simply an empty front.:( Therefore does anybody have a suggestion as to what case covers the whole thing to avoid screen scratches?:eek:
    Thanks
    Glorya:)

Advertisement
  2. MrClean

MrClean Well-Known Member

Gloyra,

I don't know of any case that will allow you to use the docking station with the case on.

This is another option, ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Motorola Droid/Milestone Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    although it doesn't offer as much protection as a case, they are extremely durable and have a lifetime guarantee. I like them because I can still put the phone in my pocket without the added bulk of a case. Everyone likes something different, but these work for me.

3. Sitting Duck

Sitting Duck Well-Known Member

Check out Seidio. They have a case that is darn near perfect in my opinion plus desktop and car docks that work with the case on. Of course, that means you'd have to replace your existing dock but it's the only case + dock solution I've come across so far.

4. xshock

xshock New Member

Zagg always worked great for me. Little high price hard to put on, but lifetime warrenty makes it worth it.

5. Rota

Rota Well-Known Member

Ghost Armor is much better than the InvisibleShield. It sticks better and doesn't have that orange peel look or the sticky feel.

6. crankerchick

crankerchick Well-Known Member

the seidio (and most of the other snap on cases) are somewhat compatible with the oem dock. you only need to take off the back to use the dock. for me, the back isn't too tough to get off.