• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Protective case for wireless charging cover

tekno99

Lurker
Nov 3, 2013
Hello all,

I just purchased a note 3 and I love it. The wireless pad and wireless cover came with the phone. The wireless back cover is just thick enough to where the case that I purchased wont completely fit over it. DOes anyone know of a good protective case that I can purchase that will fit over the phone with the wireless back cover attached?

Thanks,

Aaron

WELCOME TO ANDROID FORUMS tekno99! :party:

Unfortunately,reports of full cases that fit w/the slightly thicker QI-Enabled battery cover are few & far between,if not non-existent.

I do have a bumper case (which covers the edges only) that fits:

Amazon.com: Bear Motion for Galaxy Note 3 - Premium Bumper Ring Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Note III (Black) (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

I'm assuming other similar bumper cases will fit as well.

I do have another two-piece bumper case on the way:

Solid Aluminium Metal Bumper Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 N9005 | eBay

I wish I had better news.I can only guess that someone,somewhere will fill this niche market soon.

Anything that I find that fits I'll post it here. :)

Upvote 0
Thank you for your reply. You are the first person to confirm that a case actually works. I kind of figured that I would have to go the bumper route but I wanted to hear that it would work first. I can't belive Samsung wouldn't put out something official to cover the phone with the wireless back. I promptly placed my order and it should be here on Wednesday. I will post my review here once I get it.

Thank you again,

Aaron

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones