Protective case for wireless charging coverTips

Last Updated:

1. tekno99

tekno99 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all,

I just purchased a note 3 and I love it. The wireless pad and wireless cover came with the phone. The wireless back cover is just thick enough to where the case that I purchased wont completely fit over it. DOes anyone know of a good protective case that I can purchase that will fit over the phone with the wireless back cover attached?

Thanks,

Aaron

Advertisement
  2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guides Guide

WELCOME TO ANDROID FORUMS tekno99! :party:

Unfortunately,reports of full cases that fit w/the slightly thicker QI-Enabled battery cover are few & far between,if not non-existent.

I do have a bumper case (which covers the edges only) that fits:

Amazon.com: Bear Motion for Galaxy Note 3 - Premium Bumper Ring Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Note III (Black) (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

I'm assuming other similar bumper cases will fit as well.

I do have another two-piece bumper case on the way:

Solid Aluminium Metal Bumper Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 N9005 | eBay

I wish I had better news.I can only guess that someone,somewhere will fill this niche market soon.

Anything that I find that fits I'll post it here. :)

3. tekno99

tekno99 New Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you for your reply. You are the first person to confirm that a case actually works. I kind of figured that I would have to go the bumper route but I wanted to hear that it would work first. I can't belive Samsung wouldn't put out something official to cover the phone with the wireless back. I promptly placed my order and it should be here on Wednesday. I will post my review here once I get it.

Thank you again,

Aaron

KOLIO likes this.
  4. ronsweet

ronsweet Member

I am also looking for a case that fits the Note 3 with the wireless charging back cover attached, the S Charger Cover any suggestions for would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ron

5. Spirk

Spirk Active Member

Someone reviewed this case and said it works with the wireless charger cover.

I'm thinking about getting it because I have the rose gold model and I want to be able to see the gold outer band. I've had Diztronic cases for all my phones and I can say with certainty that they are high quality.