Proud new droid owner!!!

Last Updated:

1. Jakbob

Jakbob Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

As of now, I am the owner of a new droid. X] thank you dad!!!!!!!
    Lol anyway... I have a fewwww questions. Actually only 1 atm, but I may update this thread later if I come across more.

I use ATK to end useless apps im running. Often in the list alarm clock and corporate calendar are running but I've never run either of the apps. why do they keep coming up?

Advertisement
  2. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

What did you Jack Santa Claus? Christmas isnt until tomorrow ;) I dont use ATK but I would imagine the alarm clock is something that ALWAYS runs in the background so it's sure to go off . Not sure about the Calendar though...

BTW, CONGRATULATIONS!!

3. Jakbob

Jakbob Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Haha nope, my dad and I have a tradition where he lets me open 1 gift on christmas- eve xD. I picked lucky. It kinda ruined the morning but its nice to have a great gift considering it was all I wanted. ;P

4. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

My family has the same tradition but the only catch is no matter which gift you pick it is ALWAYS pajamas everytime XD never a Droid!

5. cyberranch

cyberranch New Member

Hey, enough of this pajama stuff...

I've especially noticed this phenomenon with the Corporate Calendar. Sticks out in my mind because I won't even allow Outlook on my machines, so I know I never "started that program.

I'm currently on Droid #2 as of this morning. Have noticed the Corporate Calendar on new one as well, but not as much other stuff starting up as the first phone had.

6. sooper_droid12

sooper_droid12 Well-Known Member

Welcome to DROIDNation. You'll find a lot of information here so make sure you use the search button to find topics that I'm sure you'll have questions to in the coming weeks.

7. superdesi

superdesi Well-Known Member

Congrats on your new droid! Soon your nervous system will bind with the Droid network and you and your droid will be 1. Takes approximately 48 hours.