1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Provisioning Successful?

1. AngryTeddyBear

AngryTeddyBear Well-Known Member

I just received this text from Virgin. Can anyone tell me what it means?
    Text: //ANDROID:provisioning successful CFGv320c.0=07ct/AwiJBD//CM

Advertisement
  2. aml1025

aml1025 Well-Known Member

Were you having data problems? Provisioning had to do with setting up your phone to work correctly on the network.
  3. Ogien

Ogien New Member

I've had my number for quite a while and today I must have gotten that same email half a dozen times. Not sure why, maybe because I upgraded my phone a few days ago but I don't think that should factor in as I'm still with Virgin Mobile and my account is unchanged.

So I went out looking for the meaning behind that cryptic text message and came upon this site, it looks interesting so I joined.
  4. SuperAfnan

SuperAfnan Well-Known Member

It's not important unless you have data problems. They probably just changed a tower near you.