• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Proximity Sensor not working

erandevishal

Feb 19, 2012
I had given my A75 to MMX Service centre (my touch screen was messed up). Got it back after 2 months (that too in Pune;Really worst service). But now my sensors are not working. Is there any solution? I had same problem with my Karbonn A9 plus; I had to just reset that Sensor in Engineering mode.
Is there any same way for A75, as I am afraid MMX service centre will take another two months!!!

I mean, when i call and take phone to ear, it should automatically off the screen or when my call ends and i take my phone off the ears it should automatically turn on the screen.
but since my phone is not working as this, its proximity sensors must not be working.
I think now you got it what i want to say!!

Upvote 0
I mean, when i call and take phone to ear, it should automatically off the screen or when my call ends and i take my phone off the ears it should automatically turn on the screen.
but since my phone is not working as this, its proximity sensors must not be working.
I think now you got it what i want to say!!

Please somebody reply for this problem....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones