PSAS site to create GoldCard appears down, HELP!!!

1. -=MagMan=-

-=MagMan=- Member

Hi there,

Can anyone confirm if they can access the PSAS site http://psas.revskills.de/?q=goldcard ? I'm trying to root my new Telus Desire HD and put CM7 ROM on it, but cannot get this crucial step to work!

Also, if I get the SIM unlocked, can I bypass this step?

Cheers!

Advertisement
    :
  2. SB13X

SB13X Well-Known Member

The site can be tempremental and be down every now and then. As you can imagine with the page hosted on a non relevant site the page is probably programmed to take so many hits to conserve bandwidth. Just try again later.
  3. Haggistech

Haggistech Well-Known Member

this happened to me when i was trying to root mine, major PITA lol
  4. SB13X

SB13X Well-Known Member

Noticed your getting help over on XDA as been hunting around for an alternative. Can't believe this service is only available via one portal.
  5. Haggistech

yeah i tried finding an alternatie but could not find one

do we know who hosts the PSAS toll maybe we could mirror it?
  6. The Cure

The Cure Member

hi, I can not proceed to make a gold card coz the PSAS site still down, been trying to visit the site since yesterday but to no avail,can anybody help.Thanks in advance.
  7. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

It's back up again now.
  8. SB13X

SB13X Well-Known Member

Using HTTack to see if I can't make a mirror now its up. I'll keep you updated but as I don';t know what goes on back office wise after the forms submitted it might be a fruitless exercise.
    El Presidente likes this.
  9. Haggistech

Stu i have some webspace i can host on aswell if u want
    El Presidente likes this.
  10. Haggistech

Also we could have a look at the file it create and see how complex it is made up and if its just a case of putting the mmc number in the file somewhere and recreate it

hmmm wee project for when i go home i think
  11. SB13X

SB13X Well-Known Member

Right guys I'm gonna get this thrown up at some point tonight. Taking my wife to work, picking my son up from school and then heading to my parents to provide "tech support" lol Prob be in and on and up at around 2100.
  12. SB13X

SB13X Well-Known Member

Looks like I got issues with the CAPTCHA side of the page. Doesn't refresh the image unless it looks at the source. If the server that generates the GoldCards is independent of the server that hosts the site, and I can get the CAPTCHA error resolved we could be a go but if its all on one server, the generator and the website, and they continue to drop out then we are all still stuck unless they are willing to release the whole site for a full backup offsite elsewhere.