• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PSX (playstation) emulator

corybantic

Apr 14, 2011
Turn around...
Is there anyway to connect a ps3 or xbox 360 controller to the SGST 10.1? My friend has a Xoom and a co-worker recently bought the ASUS Transformer, both dl'ed the FPse for Android app (ps1 emulator) and they are able to connect a ps3/xbox 360 controller to play the old ps1 games.

Since the SGST 10.1 doesn't have a mirco USB, nor does it have an adaptor for one, there is no way that I can physically connect the controller to the tablet.

I've been trying to find info on this but I can't seem to find anything that pertains specifically to the SGST 10.1. I read on another forum that there is a way to connect a classic wii remote to the SGST 10.1 but, alas, no instructions on how to do it! :mad:

Does anyone out there know how to connect any controller to the SGST 10.1? :thinking: Additionally, are there any other emulators out there that are better than FPse? Thanks!

Is there anyway to connect a ps3 or xbox 360 controller to the SGST 10.1? My friend has a Xoom and a co-worker recently bought the ASUS Transformer, both dl'ed the FPse for Android app (ps1 emulator) and they are able to connect a ps3/xbox 360 controller to play the old ps1 games.

Since the SGST 10.1 doesn't have a mirco USB, nor does it have an adaptor for one, there is no way that I can physically connect the controller to the tablet.

I've been trying to find info on this but I can't seem to find anything that pertains specifically to the SGST 10.1. I read on another forum that there is a way to connect a classic wii remote to the SGST 10.1 but, alas, no instructions on how to do it! :mad:

Does anyone out there know how to connect any controller to the SGST 10.1? :thinking: Additionally, are there any other emulators out there that are better than FPse? Thanks!

1. Buy USB adaptor.
2. Buy whatever cable you need to buy to have that PS3 connected. I do not see any difference between the 30pin connector on SGT and MicroUSB on Transformer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones