psx4droid help please

Last Updated:

1. runnerkjmallinger

runnerkjmallinger New Member This Topic's Starter

I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could help me out figure out how to get playstation games on my droid incredible using the psxdroid emulator. I am new to this and do not know where to get the games from...how to get them to my phone....or how to run them with the emulator. I would really appreciate a walkthrough on this if anyone could help.

Thanks!!

Advertisement
  2. Therev29

Therev29 Well-Known Member

Go to Google search ;)
    some call them isos, roms, .bins eboot.php. These are what you want. Unzip them if they are compressed. Plug your phone in to the computer. mount as a disk drive. Move your game from your computer to your phone (sd card is preferable). If you haven't get a psx bios, more search goggle. Open psx4 droid select bios in setting s load rom and find your game you copied.

Goodluck...
    Rule of thumb only should do for games you own......

3. ItzTaylorJ

ItzTaylorJ Member

if you get ecm files download unecm and drop the ecm into it on the desktop and it will create a .bin (which is a usable game)

dabomb224 likes this.
  4. tbones

tbones New Member

Hey,

I to am new to this, I've installed the PSX4droid and have downloaded the 'psx bios' which is loaded on my SD card etc. I am struggling on what psx games I can download and what to do with them from there...is there a straight forward guide or video for this?! Help please I need to show up my iphone buddies! Thanks

5. Therev29

Therev29 Well-Known Member

6. 07stealth350z

07stealth350z Well-Known Member

i too need help with this. I can get the roms on my phone easy, but I can't seem to get them out of .rar format. Is .bin the usuable formant? And what program do I need to convert the .rar roms into .bin format? Winzip isnt doing $*** for me. =(

7. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

You need winrar, from rarlabs.com :)