• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

psx4droid on Samsung Acclaim

Thanks for responding back.

That is what I don't understand. It goes to black screen and then returns right to the ROM folder where my .bin files are. I have tried 3 separate bios files for it and 4 different games with two different formats, primary of which is the .bin file for FFVII and FFVIII and .img files for Diablo and MK Trilogy. None work, I get the same thing, black screen and then return to the file menu.

I even watched two different "how to" videos along with several posts on setting it up. I want to buy the full version but last time I did it was doing the same thing so I got rid of the program before 24 hours was up, now I am testing it with lite version until I can get it working. I don't want to purchase something that isn't going to work.

Got the files based on the website recommended; and reading forums, I know they work, so do I need to tweek settings or do I have an OS problem that I might need to take care of?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones