1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Psx4droid, transfering saves + freeze problem

Last Updated:

1. BonusFeatures75

BonusFeatures75 Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, so two things here. Iv been playing star ocean: the second story, and for any of you who know the game, im up to the part where clik is detroyed and you watch the fmv of the earthquake. Problem is, after the fmv ends, im left looking at a black screen, and it gets stuck there.

Does anyone else have a problem like this? can it be fixed? Iv thought about maybe using a different iso of star ocean, or another file type, but if i were to do that, could i still use the savegame iv been using with this one? and if so, how do i do that? i dont want to lose what iv done so far if i need to use a different file.

Advertisement
  2. acidarmitage

acidarmitage Well-Known Member

ok on the root of your sd card there should be a folder called ".psx4droid" there are two files that are your memory card files. Transfer those to a pc emulator like ePSXe and try getting past that and transferring it back once you get through that part and you should be fine

3. BonusFeatures75

the folder that you are mentioning is not on my sd card, or not in the root atleast, and if its somewhere else i cannot find it.

4. BonusFeatures75

nevermind, well, if i look at the root of my sd card in astro, i can see the folder, but on my computer I cannot. Im on a mac if anyone knows how to trouble shoot this?

5. bozzer

bozzer Active Member

Its hidden by using the '.' before the folder name. There should be an option to show hidden files and folders somewhere (I'm a windows users so can't give details!)

6. acidarmitage

acidarmitage Well-Known Member

just rename the folder in astro and change it back when you're done