psx4droid??Support

1. Budz720

Budz720 New Member

Has anybody gotten psx4droid to work on their moment? I've tried and cannot. Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member

nope. i tried and the moment just wouldnt start the ROM i had loaded. i dont think it is spec'd high enough to make it work. if anyone does i will be happilly amazed
  3. gmjlopez

gmjlopez Well-Known Member

Are you guys rooted or stock?
  4. dntesinfrno

dntesinfrno Well-Known Member

I would have to agree with Tony. The PSx, as old as it is, is quite powerful (especially for its time period, hence the major shift to sony during the psx era). Although the 800mhz processor may be ably to handle the horsepower aspect the video drivers for the moment would have a hard time keeping up. Not to mention if you somehow did get it to work, without multitouch 95% percent of the games would be next to impossible to play.
  5. EmoTonyB

6. seanshomes1

seanshomes1 Member

So has anyone discovered that it is possible to run psx4droid IF the Moment is rooted?
  7. seanshomes1

seanshomes1 Member

version 1.7 was just released. Not sure if that affects anything for us Moment users.....
  8. EmoTonyB

still cant get it to work... the moments lack of multi-touch is a problem as well as the lack of processor speed.
  9. seanshomes1

seanshomes1 Member

I can't see how multitouch should be an issue when the keyboard can (and should) be used instead. so dumb.