Public Apologies

Last Updated:

1. rleal2010

rleal2010 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I don't know if I have hurt anyone here but I would like to take this time to apologize for my behavior.

Also if anyone here would also like to apologize to someone they made fun of, take the time to let that person know how sorry you are.

I'm sorry samsung for bein so rude to you. Next time my phone fcs or it reboots, I will smile because I actually have a chance to experience an fc, unlike many starving children out on the world who don't know what an fc is.

I also understand that you are trying to destroy me financially and not emotionally. Best friends don't destroy each other emotionally. Also you don't need to be rich to still have a best friend.

When there are times that I'm lonely in my room, crying myself to sleep, I know that a small price to pay will bring u to comfort me every six months for 300 dollars each time.

I hope we will be friends till the end and again I apologize for saying mean things about you (and spiz, and people trying to get games for free)

I'm wearing my bff bracelet, are u still wearing yours? :)

Advertisement
  2. HendyZero20

HendyZero20 Active Member

Yeah I guess I feel the same way too. I apologize to samsung for talking crap about them. Besides, No matter how good or bad a program or OS is, Im pretty sure someone still put a lot of hard work into Twiz. Seriously, Programming is probably hard work depending on what you're programming.

3. euph_22

euph_22 Well-Known Member

Do you have any idea how hard it is to make something as crappy as touchwiz actually work (well, sort of)?

4. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

Well Samsung obviously figured it out since 3.0 looks pretty awesome.

5. brmayhem

brmayhem Well-Known Member

TWiz 3 looks just like the iPhone's OS, like crap it is.

6. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

No it really doesn't but whatever you say Sammy oops I mean spiz...my bad

7. euph_22

euph_22 Well-Known Member

So is Samsung paying, or did they kidnap your dog or something?

I'm not that familiar with TW 3.0 (never used it, only seen pictures movies), but TWiz is by far the WORST UI for android.