• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[PUBLIC BETA] Jungle Jumper

I've just developed my first android game Jungle Jumper, and I'm looking on some feedback as I seem to have stared myself completely blind to it.

The game is a variation of an endless runner/crawler

What I'm really wanting to know if is the game is fun and challenging or if it is too hard or easy. If anyone sees anything else that could be improved I would of course love to hear about that as well.

Link to the game on the play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arnklit.games.JungleJumper

Hi guys, thanks for the comments. I've been on a short vacation so I haven't gotten much work done on the next update yet. I plan on it including the change to the bat that Rantyr requested and also the highscore system. I've wanted that all along but didn't really know where to start, but I've heard good things about swarmconnect.
I also thinking about adding little objectives/achivements, like riding 5 dragonflies in one game or getting 5000 points and so on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones