[PUBLIC BETA] Jungle Jumper

1. Arnklit

Arnklit New Member

I've just developed my first android game Jungle Jumper, and I'm looking on some feedback as I seem to have stared myself completely blind to it.

The game is a variation of an endless runner/crawler

What I'm really wanting to know if is the game is fun and challenging or if it is too hard or easy. If anyone sees anything else that could be improved I would of course love to hear about that as well.

Link to the game on the play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arnklit.games.JungleJumper

Advertisement
    :
  2. rantyr

rantyr Active Member

will download in a few
  3. rantyr

rantyr Active Member

It seems I keep getting cockblocked by bats. If you jump just as they divebomb they seem to be able to hit two lines at once. This is especially lame when there is an obstacle on the far line as you are effectively screwed.
  4. Arnklit

Arnklit New Member

ah that's an excellent point, I'll have a look at that.
  5. LexiconStudios

LexiconStudios Well-Known Member

Damn. This is a really well polished game for your first one.
    Arnklit likes this.
  6. rantyr

rantyr Active Member

You should add an overall highschore function!
    Arnklit likes this.
  7. Arnklit

Arnklit New Member

Hi guys, thanks for the comments. I've been on a short vacation so I haven't gotten much work done on the next update yet. I plan on it including the change to the bat that Rantyr requested and also the highscore system. I've wanted that all along but didn't really know where to start, but I've heard good things about swarmconnect.
    I also thinking about adding little objectives/achivements, like riding 5 dragonflies in one game or getting 5000 points and so on.