• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Published an app to fix blurry photos, BUT...

S0nia

Lurker
Nov 11, 2011
I published an app in Android market few weeks ago which can fix blurred, shaky or out of focus images. It is doing well with 4.1 star rating and works well for most users.

But some users have said in Market comments that it isn't working on their phones and I am not able to find out why, and can't contact them for more details. I wish I could just buy more phone models myself.

Can you please try the app on your phone, and send me details if you face any problems? Or general feedback for improvement.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.rawzor.fixphotoblur

S0nia, I don't have your app installed, but it is great to see a dev who is trying to find a way to improve their app by connecting with users. I checked the market page and saw you included ways to contact you there. I would also suggest (if it is not already set up) include a contact the dev or report a bug function in the menu for the app itself that allows the user to send you an email, perhaps even with a form included that will allow the user to include their phone model and a allow them to describe the issues they are having :D

Best of luck, I understand your frustration with being unable to reply to market comments and how that can make it harder to identify the issues.

Reactions: S0nia
Upvote 0
Yeah, you are right. Some users are considerate enough to report a problem through e-mail, unfortunately, number of such users are few, rest just leave a 1 star rating. But what you suggested seems to be a great idea that should certainly help more users send us details regarding an issue. Thanks. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones