1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Pulse Wifi problem

1. ivanst

ivanst New Member

Hi. I have a little problem. Or maybe bigger. My T-mobile pulse cannot connect to wifi network, every time when i try to connect to network it saying obtaining IP address and nothing for a wile it say unsuccessful. Can anybody help me.

Thanks!

Edit: I solve my problem

Advertisement
  2. mushu

mushu New Member

Hi, I am having the same problem with my Pulse. IPhones connect straigt away as do the family laptops. Can you tell me what you did to fix it?

Thanks
  3. Geoponic

Geoponic Well-Known Member

Is it on a specific network or any wifi signal?
  4. mushu

mushu New Member

Hi, It wont connect to O2 Broadband router. Not tried any other router. It sees the wireless network, I enter the wep key, but after trying to connect its says connection unsuccessful and disconnects. Have looked at other threads. Some magazine writer had a similar problem which had him constantly rebooting the router until he finally got a connection. Like me, pc's and iphones connect seamlessly first time for him, so it seems a known problem, maybe with certain types of router. I was hoping it was a firmware upgrade or a setting I could change. I am not willing to risk messing with the router (as given in a thread on the T-mobile site)and losing connectivity for all the other devices!! My family would lynch me.:eek: