Pure Calendar BROKEN?

Last Updated:

1. mitchellvii

mitchellvii Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys,

I really love the Pure Calendar (Agenda) widget. I have been running it since I got my phone with no issues. However, starting yesterday, it crashes every time I try to add it to my homescreen.

This started happening right after I tried moving it to my SD card. I have since done a full wipe and re-installed but no joy. Still doesn't work.

I'm running cm6 / Snap 7.1

Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. wake69

wake69 Well-Known Member

did you do a titanium backup/restore?
    if so, click on the app and wipe data in titanium, other than that, i have no ideas

3. mitchellvii

I used Astro Tools to back up. I have tried re-installing from there, and also re-installing directly from the market.

My only guess is that somehow I left some fragment of something somewhere when I tried to move it to SD and it is causing a conflict every time I try to add it to my homescreen - very annoying.

Next question - when we add apps to our SD card, where do they go? Maybe I can look and see if something is there?

4. mitchellvii

Just did full wipe of everything including reformat of my sdcard. I can only guess the developer put out and update incompatible with cm6 or this kernel I'm using.

I'll flash Fresh and see if that's it.

5. uminchu

uminchu Well-Known Member

Do you mean Apps2SD? If so, the answer is your ext3 partition. If not, look for a folder with the name of the app, the name of the dev, or the dev's company.