• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pure music widget

another screenshot from my brand new Hero (bought exclusively for testing ! Yes, I know, I am crazy ...)

music15.png

Koxx,
Is this one out yet? Also do you know why eclair gets so gradated in the color transitions on our devices like the shot above. Is the color capability lower? Have you figured out how to fix that?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Koxx,
Is this one out yet? Also do you know why eclair gets so gradated in the color transitions on our devices like the shot above. Is the color capability lower? Have you figured out how to fix that?
Thanks

Not yet released, still a lot of work on it.

Color problem is only due to screenshot tool (DDMS), my phone rendering is fine.

Upvote 0
Could someone help me troubleshoot this widget?

I can't get the album art to display on the widget even though it works on my stock music player. I have a HTC Incredible and have the album art embedded in the tags. I used to have the art as separate folder.jpg files and then the widget worked fine but now that I switched to embedding the art, it no longer works.

Any thoughts?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones