Purple Passion and Miui

Last Updated:

1. treyjones424

treyjones424 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The purple passion theme requested may take a little longer than expected. After the new vzb update theming has become much more difficult. I have only succesfully been able to theme the music, youtube and gmail apps and widgets so far. I will continue work, but it may be about a month or so before its ready for release. As for the Miui theme expect a release within the next few days, wont have all the functions of an miui rom but it wil look like one.. I have made alot of progress on this theme.

I should be able to release the winphone7 theme. and scrolling dock themes tonight. If not expect a release sometime tomorrow afternoon. I also have an update for my sense theme ill be releasing soon release as well.

Advertisement
  2. GRZLA

GRZLA Well-Known Member

You are wasting your time theming for vzb. The next Velocity and Raptor are built off of v8. Make sure to get the creator of the themes permisson before you post it.

3. treyjones424

treyjones424 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i know. all the themes except the purple passion will work on either. and i know. as soon as i get permission im going to post the miui. its done.

lostlaker24 likes this.
  4. GRZLA

GRZLA Well-Known Member

I look forward to seeing what you did with miui.

5. Math-Uhhh-Saurus

Math-Uhhh-Saurus Well-Known Member

That's fine. Take your time. Thank you so much for porting it. :]

6. myfishbear

myfishbear Well-Known Member

id love that theme... id love it in blue too.... it would be perfect! anyway good luck with the task bro