• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Push/Exchange

gibson6594

Jan 8, 2010
I'm not sure if this is a Nexus issue, but does anyone else have a problem with push on exchange where e-mails marked as read or unread on your computer aren't reflected as being marked read or unread on your device. It works if I refresh, but the whole point of push is not having to refresh.

This happening to anyone else?

I'm not sure if this is a Nexus issue, but does anyone else have a problem with push on exchange where e-mails marked as read or unread on your computer aren't reflected as being marked read or unread on your device. It works if I refresh, but the whole point of push is not having to refresh.

This happening to anyone else?

Same thing is happening to me. It takes an exceptionally long time for actions such as message deletion, marked as read, etc. performed on the Nexus One to resolve with the server. On other devices connected via Exchange Active Sync, this is near instantaneous.

Thoughts anyone?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones